Friday, September 30, 2011

Going, Going...

It's hard to believe, but it's the end of September and the 2012 calendars are already in low supply.

I noticed today that Amazon.com has only 4 Abundant Blessings Monthly Pocket Planners left in stock. They say there are more on the way, but I know from placing my own orders that availability of the Abundant Blessings Wall Calendars on the wholesale level is limited, if not completely sold out, by now.





If you plan to purchase the 2012 Abundant Blessings or Seasons of Friendship calendars, please order soon for the best selection. They are available at Hallmark and other gift stores that carry Andrews McMeel calendars. You can also find them online at quality sites like andrewsmcmeel.com, calendars.com, and amazon.com. Remember to type "Shelly Reeves Smith 2012 Calendar" in the search window if the link does not take you directly to my products.





The new year is just around the corner so order soon! And a special thank you to everyone who has made the effort to find these calendars in stores and online since 2010. I know it's been a challenge considering the name confusion between companies, but we appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again in 2013!



Copyright 2011 Shelly Reeves Smith, LLC

4 comments:

Diane said...

Shelly, as always I'm enjoying seeing your art. Homey and welcoming!

Hugs, Diane

Larissa said...

Beautiful work, as always!

Shelly said...

Thank you, Diane and Larissa. Keeping in touch with two of my favorite artists is one of the blessings of the internet.

From the heart designs by BJ said...

I live in Utah and I found " the Abundant Blessings " at Hobby Lobby

I love your art work.. I wish you had buttons or sayings that I could place on my Blog.. I'm new at Blogging and I love to create warmth on my Blog.. your paintings give out that love.. thank you for your Talents...B.j.