Thursday, December 1, 2011

Calendar Signing This Weekend!

Join me Saturday night, December 3rd, at Hammons Black Walnut Emporium in Stockton, Missouri for their annual Christmas event. It is all part of Stockton's "A Living Christmas" celebration on the city square.




I will be at the Emporium from 6PM-8PM signing copies of my 2012 Andrews McMeel "Seasons of Friendship" calendars. In addition to other signing opportunities, there will be free samples of Hammons' famous Missouri-grown black walnuts and their selection of delicious products. There will also be free giveaways and the chance to shop their wide selection of Christmas gifts.







For more information on this event, please contact Hammons Emporium at 417.276.5800.

I'm looking forward to visiting Stockton again. I hope to see you there!



C 2011 Shelly Reeves Smith, LLC

No comments: